Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2012 Boudoir Mini-session day in Tulsa!


Ladies! I'm currently booking for mini-session day! Want a discounted session in an awesome location just in time to get some awesome photos back to give for the holidays?  Pinup by Liz is offering a mini-session day at a beautiful hotel near downtown Tulsa.  I have two package options, (shown above) and it's going to be a great chance for you to have boudoir, pinup, or glamour photos done in a different setting (normally sessions are shot at my studio) and at a discounted price compared to what I usually charge.  I only have a few spots left for this awesome day, so call me at 918 521 5975 to book your slot!

Want a sneak peek of the suite that we'll be shooting in?  Just look at that bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment