Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Pinup Style Shoot Sale!

Happy New Year! I have big plans for Pinup by Liz in the coming year and I'm really excited about growing this side of my photography business!  Pinup is my true passion and although I've always offered boudoir it feels like it's taken forever for me to get the guts to take the leap and really go towards specializing in pinup photography.  I want to get 2013 off to a great start and what better way to do that than with a sale! If you're in Oklahoma and you're a rockabilly gal, a cheesecake pinup lover, or just a regular girl that would love some sexy photos with some vintage flair, contact me to book one of these sessions! This sale applies to all pinup themed sessions booked in the month of January! All sessions will take place at my studio located in downtown Tulsa.  Guys, if you're trying to figure out what to give your girl for Valentine's Day, give her an early gift of a photo shoot.  It's a win/win for you! Session fee must be paid at time of booking. Call me at 918 521 5975 or email me at liz@photosbyliz for more information or to book!



No comments:

Post a Comment