Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jinger's pinup shoot {Tulsa boudior and pinup photography}

Meet Jinger! I met her through the awesomeness of Instagram. She's a cool model from Tulsa with a great vintage wardrobe.  I love vintage clothes, always have.  I think half of the reason that I love shooting pinup models so much is just being able to dig through clothes, pick out outfits, and say "here, go put this on."  Then I get to pose them, just like so, and put them in cutesy sets.  Seriously, it's just like playing Barbies.  But with humans.  Is that weird? 







Anyway we had a really great time at her shoot in the downtown Tulsa studio.  Since she has such a vintage vibe anyway we went with a pinup look for her shoot and I just love the results!

If you're in the Tulsa or Northeast Oklahoma area and want to book a boudoir or pinup style photo shoot, email me at liz@photosbyliz.com! Also check out my website, www.pinupbyliz.com, for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment