Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Boudoir mini-session day {Tulsa boudoir and glamour portraits}





I wanted to share a few of the great photos from the last boudoir mini-session day that I held! We had a really great time and got some beautiful photos of some beautiful ladies! The day was held in the beautiful Bama Suite at The Campbell Hotel. This is a really beautiful boutique hotel near downtown Tulsa.  Each suite is designed differently and I chose the Bama Suite to shoot in for that beautiful four poster bed! The girls from Faccia Bella came in to do hair and makeup.  I use them for hair and makeup very often for my boudoir clients and they are so professional and do such a great job making my clients gorgeous! Amy and Valarie are mother and daughter and they booked their mini-sessions back to back.  We got some really great photos of both of them! With Amy we did more of a boudoir style session, and with Valarie, who wanted to show a little less skin, we did more of a glamour style session.  Both women looked fabulous and the pictures turned out so great!

Amy was also sweet enough to let me grab a quick "before" photo of her.  She looked pretty cute when she arrived, in comfy clothes, fresh faced and her hair pulled up.  But add some pro hair and makeup, sexy lighting and posing, and some awesome photography, and you get a va-va voom gorgeous girl!

This boudoir mini-session day was so much fun! I definitely plan to schedule more in the future, so keep an eye here on the blog where I'll post all of the details! I can also do a mini-session day at my Tulsa studio or a local hotel suite anytime for a minimum of 4 girls.  Whether you want a unique girls night out, a bachelorette party, or just for fun, we can make it happen! Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment