Monday, March 25, 2013

Mrs. T {Tulsa area boudoir and pinup photography}

Here are a few from a lovely session with Mrs. T.  She did this shoot as a surprise gift for her husband.  I always love when ladies do that, especially when it's a surprise! I guess the whole element of having to keep it a secret is just exciting to me! She said that she knew that her husband would be pleasantly surprised because he would never in a million years think that she would pose for boudoir photos! I love that!




We got some very lovely photos during her boudoir photo shoot at my studio.  Hair and makeup was done by Faccia Bella, who always does a great job of making my clients look absolutely fantastic.  She gave her husband an awesome album full of photos, which I'm sure he loves!

Just a note, to address a question I was recently asked:  all of the photos that I post on my blog, website, or on social sites like Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram have a signed model release.  That means I have received permission from the client to use them in my portfolios.  I have plenty of clients that opt out of this, and the public never ever sees the pictures from their shoot.  It all comes down to personal preference, and although I'd love to use all of my beautiful clients' photos in my portfolio, if you don't want me to, I won't!

If you'd like to book your own pinup or boudoir photo shoot at either my downtown Tulsa studio or another location in Northeast Oklahoma, contact me for more information! Call me at 918 521 5975 or email me at liz@photosbyliz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment