Friday, April 26, 2013

Miss Rocklahoma 2012 - Sara Saint Sin {Northeast Oklahoma Pinup Photography}

Meet the reigning Miss Rocklahoma, Sara Saint Sin. In addition to helping promote some awesome music, she's also a fun Oklahoma pinup model who I recently had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot with.  When we were planning her shoot she mentioned that she's a honky-tonk girl at heart, so we went with a Western themed pinup shoot! She had connections with the perfect location too, a brand new BBQ joint in Afton, Oklahoma called Nowhere on Route 66.  They have the cutest decor and it made a fabulous location for our photos!

If you're interested in booking a pinup or boudoir shoot for yourself, in either a Northeast OK location or at my studio in downtown Tulsa, contact me! Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com or call me at (918)521-5975. 








No comments:

Post a Comment