Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stray Kat 500 & Miss Kitty 2013 Pinup Contest

Despite the horrid near freezing temps and cold rain that should be unheard of in May, I had a fantastic time at the Stray Kat 500 in Dewey, OK last weekend! My husband was a trooper and helped me set up my booth at 8 am in the rain and helped man the booth all day.  Representing Pinup by Liz to all of the kustom kulture people was so fun, and I had a great time.  I was happy to get a chance to shoot the Miss Kitty 2013 pinup contest, all of the ladies looked so beautiful in their vintage and rockabilly outfits.  I can't wait till next year! Click here to check out the full album on the Pinup by Liz Facebook page!

I also plan to be at more car shows in Northeast Oklahoma throughout the season.  If you're interested in doing a pinup photo shoot at a car show, I have special packages for that! Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com for more details and to book your car show photo shoot!

 Here I am in front of my booth! It was freezing but we toughed it out!



A few of the ladies I've been lucky enough to work with earlier this year were contestants in the pinup contest.  Here are Bootleg Betty and Sara Saint Sin. 



 Sara Saint Sin and I! She was wearing heels that made this tall girl look short!


 All of the contestants, everyone looked amazing!


The winners! From left to right, best hair, Miss Kitty 2013, and crowd favorite!
 

The winners along with the organizers of the pinup contest! Jennifer from 232 Studios and Mick from Stray Kat Kustoms. 


Bootleg Betty and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment