Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mrs. M {Northeast Oklahoma vintage pinup photography}

Mrs. M drove all the way from Arkansas to my studio in Tulsa just for a shoot with me! What a major compliment, and no pressure on me, right?  She brought along some beautiful retro outfits and a really great vintage suitcase collection to use as props, and we got some great photos! Faccia Bella came to my studio and did her hair and makeup, and they did a great job as always! Mrs. M was doing these portraits as a surprise one year anniversary gift to her husband.  I often get clients doing pinup, boudoir, or lingerie photo shoots as a surprise for their significant other and it's so fun getting to be a part of the secret! We got some really great photos, and I'm sure her husband was just as happy with them as we were!

I was so happy that Mrs. M found me awesome enough to drive 2 hours for, but I will also travel for photo shoots! If you and at least 3 other friends want to set up a day of back to back photo shoots, I'll come to you! Email me for package and pricing details at liz@photosbyliz.com.











No comments:

Post a Comment