Friday, July 26, 2013

Another great shoot with Lollie Pop! {Tulsa pinup photography}


 I had the chance to shoot with Lollie again recently and I must say that I absolutely adore working with this gal.  It's so great getting to know repeat clients better and I love when someone loves their photos from me so much that they come back for more! We did a few different outfits and sets that day.  I think my favorite was the adorable sailor suit that Lollie brought in.  I love how these photos turned out!




We also did a vintage mug shot set! These are so fun to shoot and a really great chance to do something creative and a little different from traditional pin up portraits! 





The greatest news is that a couple of the photos from our sailor set were published in the July military tribute edition of Drive-In Magazine! There's still time to order a copy for yourself! Click here to buy yours!

Want to book your own pinup shoot? I love helping people take their ideas and make great photos out of them! Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com to book your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment