Monday, July 15, 2013

Bootleg Betty's Vintage Mug Shot photo shoot {Tulsa Pin Up Photography}

Shoots with Bootleg Betty are so fun.  She's a repeat client who always comes to me with really creative ideas for new photos.  I LOVE when someone has a fun idea and we work together to make it happen! This shoot was inspired by vintage mugshots.  If you do a google image search for vintage mugshots the results are pretty fascinating.  I especially love the ones of women from the 50's and 60's.  Mug shots these days just don't compare to those old ones!





We did this photo shoot at my studio in downtown Tulsa.  It was fun watching her change her look for each new "arrest." Doing this shoot was super fun, and I offer a mug shot shoot for anyone else who would like to recreate vintage mugshots! Just email me at liz@photosbyliz.com for details! Make sure you check out Bootleg Betty's facebook page and give her some love! She's a really great pinup model and I'm sure we'll work together more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment