Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kansas City, I'm coming your way!!! {Kansas City Pinup Photography}

I'm happy to announce that this year I'm traveling out of state for a few mini-session days.  I can't wait to meet the pinup loving ladies in other cities! My first is coming up in just a week and a half, in Kansas City, MO! On Saturday, April 12th, I'll be setting up in a lovely 2 room suite at the Plaza Embassy Suites and shooting lots of lovely ladies. Kansas City cuties Devyn Beth and Katty Delux of Swoon will be doing hair and makeup for everyone, and I'll be shooting each attendee on 2 sets.  One romantic style set on the bed, and I'm also bringing a background and lots of fun summery prop choices for a full on cheesecake style pinup set.  I'll have cocktails and snacks available, and each client will get digital edits from each set. It's going to be an amazing day!

If you're a pinup model interested in magazine publication, know that I am on official photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine, and I also work with many other popular pinup magazines, so I'll be more than happy to help you get submitted and published!

It's going to be a very fun day, and I only have a couple spots left.  If you would like to book one, email me at liz@photosbyliz.com for booking info!


No comments:

Post a Comment