Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Stray Kat 500 2014


The girls from my pinup hair and makeup team, Katie Belle & Bootleg Betty, both competed in the contest.



 Jaime, who I've had the pleasure of working with in the past, was crowned Miss Kitty 2014!




Want to know what my favorite car show in Oklahoma is?  The Stray Kat 500 in Dewey, Oklahoma! Not only are the streets of Dewey lined with hundreds of beautiful custom vintage cars, there is live rockabilly music, pinstripers and other artists, and my favorite part, the Miss Kitty pinup contest! I had the amazing opportunity to help out with the pinup contest this year had a great time.  I just have to say that we have a really fantastic pinup community here in Oklahoma, and I am so lucky to get to be involved with all of these wonderful ladies. If you follow me on Instagram (@photosbyliz) then you were lucky enough to see some of the behind the scenes fun! The pinup contest went great, and a past client of mine, Jaime, was the winner!  Here are a few photos from the event. 








No comments:

Post a Comment