Monday, February 23, 2015

January 2015 Pinup Magazine Publications {Tulsa pinup photographer}

One of the most fun things about regularly working with pin up models is submitting the photos to pinup magazines for publication! There are a number of pinup magazines around the world, and I'm proud to say that I usually average 1-2 publications each month, and sometimes more!  January happened to be a pretty busy month for Oklahoma pinup girls to get published! Here are all of the magazines and publications that I had in the month of January.  If you're interested in publication, book a shoot with me!  I am an official photographer for a few pinup magazines, and I'm regularly published in many more.   I can guarantee publication to any client who wishes to have her photos published! I can even handle all of the submission for you! Here are all of the Pinup by Liz publications from last month:



Babycake Blonde of Tulsa, OK in the January 2015 issue of Calendar Girls Magazine. 
Hair by Cherry Dollface, Makeup by Katie Belle



 
 My first magazine cover publication for 2015!  Bootleg Betty on the cover of Southern Pinups Magazine's holiday edition, which came out in early January 2015.  



 Bootleg Betty again featured in the Costume edition of Drive-In Magazine, published January 2015


 Miss May-I featured in the January issue of Classique Elegance Magazine.  
Hair by Bootleg Betty, Makeup by Katie Belle. 


Jaime Shay published in the January issue of Southern Pin Ups Magazine. 


3 lovely clients of mine were featured on one page of this January issue of Delicious Dolls Magazine! 
Top left corner is Dilauda Morphina, top right is Honey Von Horror, and bottom center is Saucy Swagger
Hair and makeup on all three ladies is Bootleg Betty and Katie Belle

 
And two lovelies were published in the January issue of Perfectly Pinup Magazine! Jenni Foxx and Miss May-I! 

I'm also proud to say that I had multiple photos of Tulsa and Oklahoma City area pinup clients published in an Oklahoma Pin Up Girls coffee table book!  I haven't received my copy yet, so no photos to post, but I'll be getting soon at a release party that's happening in Tulsa!  Can't wait!

If you want to get in on all this fun, do a pinup shoot and submit for publication, email me at liz@photosbyliz.com to book a shoot and I'll be more than happy to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment