Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February 2015 Pinup Magazine Publications {Tulsa Pin Up Photographer}


 February was a good month for pin up magazine publications for Pinup by Liz clients! Four lovely ladies were featured in magazines, plus a book came out that featured many more of my clients! And remember, if you shoot with me, you don't have to be published! I only submit photos to be published in magazines when a client requests it! But if you're a new or experienced pin up model and publication is what you are after, I guarantee I can help you get your photos published on a national or even international level! 





 Colorado Cutie June Palmer had an idea to do this amazing Harry Potter inspired pin up shoot last time she was visiting from Denver. I just loved it, and so did FreaksNGeeks Magazine because they gave her a two page spread! 

Sierra Monroe's kissing booth photo from our mini session day was published in the Valentine's themed issue of Southern Pinups Magazine. 

 Babycake Blonde, a member of the Oklahoma Luscious Ladies chapter, had two cute photos published in the newest issue of Luscious Ladies Magazine. 


Sher Hayst's hottt Bettie Page tribute photo was featured in the February issue of Delicious Dolls Magazine. 

 
I had many photos printed in the Oklahoma Pin Up Girls coffee table book.  These are just a few photos that I snapped of the pages of my copy of the book (my personal copy has been autographed by some of my clients!)You can buy your own copy here:  http://www.blurb.com/books/5933535-oklahoma-pin-up-girls-2015

Would you like to see yourself on the pages of a pinup magazine?  Book a shoot with me!  I'm an official photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine, as well as preapproved and regularly published in many other pin up magazines.  If you want your photo shoot published, I can guarantee publication to you! Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com to book your pinup photo shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment