Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Pinup by Liz






Since it's March 17th, I just had to share this fun St. Patrick's Day shoot!  This was actually shot in 2013, but it's adorable and timeless and needs shown off! This was my first shoot ever with Tulsa pin up model Bootleg Betty and it was only a few months later that I asked her to start doing pinup hair styles for clients at my photo shoots, and she's still working with me as a part of Team Pinup by Liz and doing beautiful hair styles for my shoots today! This was just a fun idea that she had for a shoot and she booked a private session with me to make it a reality.  Do you have a fun idea for a private session or a theme that you would like to turn into a pinup shoot?  Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com!  We love booking private shoots and making ladies pin up dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment