Thursday, August 27, 2015

Recent Pinup by Liz Magazine Publications

It's been awhile since I've blogged any magazine publications! But they've been happening! Oklahoma pin up girls have been taking the publication world by storm! Photos that I have taken of my beautiful clients are published in about 3-5 magazines a month now. Spring 2015 was pretty amazing for publications because not only did I become internationally published, I also had photos published on a couple magazine covers! Here are some publications that came out in the spring of 2015!
This photo of Bootleg Betty in Australia's Adore Pinup Magazine was my first international publication! 

 Hexi Lee Voodoo was published on the back cover of Wicked Women Magazine

 For another international publication, 2 of my photos of Alicia Astaire (1 & 5) were published in the UK's Vintage Life Magazine. 

 Bootleg Betty was the cover girl for the Garters and Grills Spring issue

 Pink Peacock Magazine's Spring issue featured photos of GenaLyne, Babycake Blonde, and Alicia Astaire on our Marie Antionette set. 

The Cats Meow Magazine gave Babycake Blonde a great half page feature!

Would you like to be published in a pinup magazine?  I work with experienced models as well as girls who are new to the scene, and I can guarantee magazine publication to all of my clients.  If you're interested in booking a shoot at my downtown Tulsa studio or another location, email me at liz@photosbyliz.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment