Monday, October 12, 2015

Don't Hate the 918! Tulsa Pin Up Promo Shoot

Recently, Tulsa pop artist Steve Cluck invited me to collaborate on a promo shoot for his apparel line. I love his "Don't Hate the 918" and "I heart Tulsa" shirts! Naturally, I called up some of my pin up model client/friends to come along! We shot in downtown Tulsa at Caz's Pub and Guthrie Green, and I love the photos we got! To get your own Steve Cluck apparel, check out his Etsy shop! To see all of the photos from this shoot, check out the full album on the Pinup by Liz facebook page! And make sure to check out the pages for all of the beautiful models who participated: Hexi Lee Voodoo, Gena Lyne, Brie Coquette, Lollie Pop, Alicia Astaire, and Jenni Foxx!

If you're a local artist, designer, or business looking for promotional photos, contact me!  I have access to a wide range of models and together we can make your product look great!  Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com!



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment