Thursday, March 31, 2016

Meet Team Pinup by Liz: Bootleg Betty, studio hairstylist

Next up in our meet the team series is Bootleg Betty!  She is our studio hairstylist and is experienced in vintage style heat sets and achieving retro updos and other pin up hairstyles. I first met Betty as an experienced pinup model that I booked a photo shoot with.  We instantly clicked, and once I found out how great she was at vintage hair styles, I asked her to start styling clients for our pinup, glamour and boudoir photo shoots.  She has been working with me for about 3 years now and styling pin up clients.  She does so much more than just style hair though.  She also helps me with shoot planning, set design and building, and so much more at our downtown Tulsa studio.  Pinup by Liz clients always seem to feel at ease with her and trust her with their hair, and she's great at making ladies' hair look fabulous for their photos!  

Here's what she has to say about herself:

Hi, I'm Betty! I'm an internationally published pinup and three-time cover model from northeast Oklahoma. I am the vintage hairstylist for Pinup by Liz and I love working with such a great team of ladies. I began modeling nearly six years ago as a fun hobby but I never expected to get where I am today! Since meeting Liz Huckleby of Pinup by Liz my life has changed so much! I have met some of the greatest people and I have had so many wonderful opportunities offered to me. When I am not modeling or doing hair I enjoy watching movies, reading, sewing, crocheting, and pretty much anything crafty.





No comments:

Post a Comment