Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Stray Kat 500 {Tulsa pin up photographer}


I had such a great time at Stray Kat 500 2016!  Stray Kat is one of my favorite car shows to attend.  We like to call it Okie Viva.  There are bands, events for the pin up girls to get together and get to know one another, and of course cars. The town of Dewey, Oklahoma is filled with tons of pre-1965 kustom cars, and it feels like everyone involved in Oklahoma's kustom kulture is there! I'm honored to have a small part in this show by running the pin up contest, and along with my team we work really hard to ensure that the Miss Kitty contest is one of the best pin up contests out there!  I also did a ton of pin up car photo shoots while I was there, which will be a later blog post, but here are some of the photos I snapped while I was there!

Pin up models Katie Belle and Atomic Ann posing with a car
Oklahoma rockabilly musician TJ Mayes performing at Stray Kat

Pin up contest host Hexi Lee Voodoo interviewing contestant Lilli Koi during the contest

Miss Kitty pin up contestants lining the stage

Pin up contest winners, from L-R:  Miss Kitty 2016 Lilli Koi, 2nd place GenaLyne, 3rd place AJ Diamonds, and Pick of the Litter Jim Dandy.

Pop Skull Rebels performed

Pin up models Hexi Lee Voodoo and Bootleg Betty pose with a car
"Evel Midget" Mike Cook poses with Brian Lee Dunning's custom Batmobile





Two Tall Okies shop in Dewey, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment