Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend Car Show!

Well, hi there!  The last two months have been a whirlwhind! Car show season is in full swing, and I've been traveling and super busy shooting pretty pin up and vintage style gals across the country!  Now it's time to catch up and post all the photos!  I'm starting with my trip to Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend! I spent half of the time I was in Las Vegas photographing pretty pin up girls with hair and makeup by Cherry Dollface, which will be a later blog post, but for today I wanted to share some of the photos I took at the car show! Here are a few of the beautiful cars I grabbed shots of:

Model unknown! I just snapped this as I was walking by and thought it was cute!









I also had the chance to meet Tempest Storm in person during the car show, which was a huge deal for me! As a pin up photographer, women like this paved the way for people like me.  I'm so glad I had the chance to chat with her for a moment and let her know what an inspiration her career is for women like me!


Stay tuned for even more posts about Viva Las Vegas and my other pin up travels.  In the meantime, check out the full album from the car show photos on the Pinup by Liz Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment