Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Client Spotlight: ALL women deserve to feel beautiful

Although the shoot I'm featuring today took place almost exactly a year ago, I've hesitated multiple times about blogging it.  Not because I have any negative feelings towards the subject, but since the subject of "trans" has been such a hot button issue in politics over the past year, I didn't want to look like I was trying to use it to cash in on something and was hoping people would eventually come to their senses about acceptance of others and calm down.  But based on recent media chatter, talk about including transsexual individuals in our world isn't going anywhere.  So in light of that, I'd like to send a message to all my trans ladies out there.  You are beautiful.  You are accepted.  You will always have a safe place in my studio.  I never want you to be afraid to approach me about a shoot.  I will never turn down your business. You deserve fun makeovers and photo shoots to capture the real you and I would be more than delighted to do that for you. 

On that note, let's talk about Jennifer! I met Jennifer through Facebook and admired her openness about sharing her journey on her page, and it wasn't long before we set up a shoot.  She brought some amazing clothes and had some amazing makeup done and we got some amazing photos. Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot:






Stunning, right?  So you, yes you, YOU deserve to have some beautiful photos of yourself, and my team and I are here to help.  When I say that I think EVERY WOMAN should do a photo shoot like this at least once in their lifetime, I mean EVERY WOMAN!  Email me at liz@photosbyliz.com if you'd like to set something up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment