Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender - flashback to last year!

Over the past few weeks I've been spending a lot of time getting everything organized for all of my photo shoot clients booked at the 2017 Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender, and of course this has really gotten me thinking about Viva and all the fun ahead for this year, and I thought I'd write a quick blog post about our fun last year. 

This will only be my third year to attend Viva, and I have the best time there!  This will also be my third year to team up with the amazing pin up model and You Tuber Cherry Dollface on photo shoots there.  We'll be spending 2 full days working with pretty ladies from all over the world! Cherry does an amazing job on hair and makeup, and I have such a great time photographing these women after they have gotten all pinned up!

Since I never shared them here before, here are some of the great photos we got during our shoots last year!  I have so much fun working with these beautiful women from all over the world! All of the following photos were shot in our hotel suite, and hair and makeup on all of these clients was by Cherry Dollface. I just love how each client brought their own personality and style to the shoot, and even though every client was shot in the same space, each client's photos came out different.














I also did some shoots at Viva Las Vegas 19 at the car show and pool!  Here are those lovely ladies!  All of the following clients did their own hair and makeup for the shoot.



Can't wait for all the fun this year at Viva Las Vegas 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment